C programming is a general-purpose, structured programming language. There are seven important features of C Programming which are
- High-level language – It provides features of high-level language which means humans can easily understand it.
- Rich library – It provides many tokens, literal, functions, etc for easy use.
- Portable – Programs written in C are portable which means we can run them on any compiler with or without modification.
- Concise – Very simple and easy to understand.
- Modular – The C programs are modular which allow programs to be written in separate parts called modules.
- Extendable – It is extendable because users can write their own library functions.
- Efficient – C Programs can be executed with less memory and in lesser time.